Our FFC-3000 Fuel Filtration Cart rental unit is designed for dispensing, transferring and polishing applications. It is highly manoeuvrable when site access is challenging thanks to its rugged "sack truck" style frame.
A self-priming progressive cavity pump enables fuel to be lifted from a depth of up to 5.0m. The Schroeder Industries GHPF particulate filter provides absolute rated filtration in a range of grades down to 1 micron, whilst the GHCF coalescing filter utilises the latest separation technology to ensure a single pass water removal efficiency of >95% on diesel and bio-diesel.
Features & Benefits
- Self-priming pump (50 L/min)
- 5.0m suction lift
- Manual water drain with sight glass indicator
- Coalescing water removal element
- Particulate removal down to 1 micron Absolute
- Sturdy yet steerable frame with integrated drip tray
- Rugged electrical enclosure with contactor and overload
- Designed for use on both diesel and bio-diesel.
- 3m suction and delivery hoses with 1m extension lances