All Particle Pals, including this unit, can be used on live hydraulic systems (up to a pressure of 350 bar) when the high pressure reducing valve is purchased.
Samples from a live delivery, fuel tank or sample bottles can be analysed quickly and accurately, thereby minimising the frequency of laboratory analysis. This proactive maintenance approach is ideal for sites with multiple fuel tanks, thus making the Fuel Quality Monitor the ultimate survey and diagnostic unit.
The Fuel Quality Monitor comes with a fitted Laser Particulate Sensor, Accurate Water %RH sensor as well as a highly accurate Density Sensor that can alert to the presence of just 1% by volume of kerosene or water, some of the fluids typically substituted in diesel to save cost. It works on all diesel fuels, bunker fuel and gas oil.
Please contact us for compatibility with your fuel.
Particle Pal Range
Please click on the links below to see the other Particle Pal models in the range:
- FS9V2 Particle Pal: Live ISO/NAS/SAE particulate readings (a version for oils and fuels)
- FS9V2-RH Particle Pal: Live Particulate and %RH Water detection
- Particle Pal Life: Particulate, Water Content and Remaining Useful Life of any oil.
- FS9V2-RH Particle Pal: Live Particulate, Water %RH and accurate Density sensor to alert to the presence of kerosene, water or any other foreign substance in diesel fuel
- Self-contained with onboard pump
- Real-time detection of solid contamination and moisture
- Real-time graphics display via software
- Real-time density check with rapid response time
- Alerts to the presence of water, kerosene or any other non-diesel substitute
- Laptop connectivity for data transfer
- Archive creation via Excel
- Re-chargeable battery
- Incorporates latest laser particle counting technology
- Compact, lightweight unit with robust casing
- Viscosity range (1-320 CST)
- Accurate, repeatable and consistent results
- Instantly measure the quality of all modern diesel and marine-based fuels such as gas oil and bunker fuel
- The ideal survey tool for field and laboratory use
- Samples from a live delivery, fuel tank or fuel polishing cabinet