The 81 SERIES mini bag housing is available in both single and double lengths.
The top opening style is equipped with a Vee clamp as standard for pressures up to 8.5 bar.g.
They are widely used where low cost is of prime importance and this makes them the ideal choice to replace conventional cast stainless steel strainers.
Owing to the side inlet and bottom outlet configuration this easy access housing is simple, quick and efficient to clean.
Bolted closures and heating jackets are also options available for all models.
The 81 SERIES will accept the full range of Filtertechnik and industry standard bags ranging from 1 to 1000μm with nominal lengths of 7” and 14”.
- Quick release Vee clamp closure for ease of access rated at 8.5 bar
- Flat bolted closure for high pressure rated at 10 bar
- Internally and externally electropolished as standard
- Robust bag support basket assembly fabricated from perforated sheet rather than wire mesh for extra strength
- Wide range of options available for connection sizes and types and materials of construction
- Available in 316L stainless steel
- PED Compliance - Sound Engineering Practice
- Integral vent to aid efficient filter changeout
- Each housing is etched with a unique serial number for full traceability
- Full housing customisation service available