FT-CARB BE modules are available as standard diameter cartridges or as the large diameter B-Blue version for extended throughputs.
The BE grade offers an extremely economical solution to many common liquid treatment applications where a need for effective carbon treatment is required.
If you would like any further information or advice on the most suitable cartridge for your application, please contact one of our team.
- BE grade high purity coconut based carbon block media
- One piece construction at 10 and 20” lengths
- Double open end construction as standard
- Available in conventional and B-Blue sizes
- Polymeric and Elastomeric materials meet US FDA Title 21 requirements
- Cartridges have been tested and certified to NSF 42
- Featuring a 5μm nominal rating
- Will not fluidise, channel or bypass, therefore maximising the effectiveness of the carbon media.
- Effective carbon surface area for excellent chlorine reduction characteristics
- Inner and outer filtration layer for effective sediment removal and protection of the carbon media
- All polymeric construction offers excellent chemical compatibility and stability in aqueous solutions
- Minimal carbon release when compared to conventional loose filled granular (GAC) style cartridges
- Individually bagged and identified
- One piece construction eliminates fluidising, channelling or bypass
- B-Blue versions available