It offers far superior adsorption levels when compared to other carbon block cartridges and is particularly suited to pharmaceutical applications. It is also protected by a polypropylene prefiltration layer to maximise life.
Ftech-Carb CP is an extremely economical and effective solution to many common liquid treatment applications where the reduction of colour, organics and other impurities is required.
They are manufactured using the latest thermal welding technology, eliminating bypass commonly associated with adhesive bonded carbon modules. This results in a robust and durable filter assembly, particularly suited to a wide range of process conditions, including use in the harsh operating conditions encountered in pharmaceutical API plants.
For more information and advice on the most suitable cartridges for your application, please contact one of our team.
- Unique sintered block using both granular and powdered carbon
- Spun bonded polypropylene prefiltration layer
- Modular construction from 5mm segments to 1018mm (40”) long cartridges, suitable for laboratory, pilot plant and production scale operations.
- Combination of both granular and powdered activated carbon offers superior contaminant adsorption levels
- High active carbon content per module results in the use of smaller installations, less space required and lower costs
- Convenient low-weight cartridge format is easy to handle and modules can be changed-out without using lifting gear, special tools or other apparatus
- High purity micro-porous steam activated powdered carbon is particularly suited to removal of coloured impurities from pharmaceutical product and solvent streams.
- Graded density prefiltration layer protects carbon block offering extended life
- Thermally bonded construction eliminates fluidising, channelling and bypass
- All polymeric support structure offers excellent chemical compatibility
- Each cartridge is embossed with an identification number and fully traceable