The Ftech-clear nominally rated filter range is manufactured from Nylon media to improve compatibility with more challenging chemicals and higher temperature applications. This makes them ideal for the chemical processing and liquid coatings industries.
Offering a high void volume and integral support core for maximum strength, they show excellent performance in terms of life and cost effectiveness. Furthermore, the superior structure is ideal for high temperature, high viscosity applications, and will remain integral even under severe operating conditions and is not prone to fibre shed.
With its rigid construction, controlled performance and minimal fibre shed, it is ideally suited to replacing the old fashioned Resin Bonded type filters that are still common in many paint, ink and coating applications.
For more information and advice on our range of cartridges and inserts, please contact us.
- Nominal Rated Filter Media
- Available from 1 to 200μm
- Consistent reliable performance
- Unique Construction
- One piece high strength support core
- Free from resins, binders and anti-static agents
- High void volume and excellent dirt holding capacity
- Thermally bonded fibre matrix minimises fibre migration
- One piece construction up to 1016mm (40”)
- 100% Nylon 6 media
- Wide chemical compatibility
- High temperature resistance
- Consistent and reliable performance and efficiency
- No resin binders - thermal bonding process minimises media migration and ensures minimal extractables
- High mechanical strength - ideal for high temperature and/or viscous solutions
- Identification embossed on every cartridge
- Graded density structure for maximum dirt holding capacity
- Increased void volume giving high flow rates and low initial pressure losses
- Wide chemical compatibility, using 100% Nylon 6 media
- Range of Nominal ratings from 1 to 200μm