The FTECH-GARD range offers the most economic solution for challenging applications where depth filtration is required.
These nominally rated, spun bonded cartridges have high void volume providing excellent life and an internal support core offering maximum rigidity.
FTECH-GARD filters are available in a range of cartridge styles and sizes.
Each cartridge is complete with an integral support for maximum strength. The structure remains integral even under severe operating conditions and is less prone to media migration and breakthrough often found on other unsupported spunbonded products.
For more information and advice on our range of cartridges and inserts, please contact us.
- 100% Polypropylene
- Materials meet US FDA Title 21 and USP Class VI requirements
- WRAS listed and Reg 31 approved for use in UK potable water supplies
- Available from 1 to 150μm
- One piece high strength all polypropylene support core
- High void volume
- End cap welded direct to the core for extra security and strength
- Thermally bonded fibre matrix minimises fibre migration
- One piece construction up to 1016mm (40”)
- Option of moulded end caps and rigid outer support cage
- Optional glass filled core and end caps for high strength / temperature applications
- Consistent and reliable performance and efficiency
- Identification embossed on every cartridge
- Graded density structure for maximum dirt holding capacity
- Increased void volume giving high flow rates and low initial pressure losses
- Wide chemical compatibility, using 100% polypropylene to meet FDA requirements
- Range of Nominal ratings from 1 to 150μm
- Thermal bonding process minimises media migration and ensures minimal extractables
- ADVANTAGE grade featuring moulded end caps and rigid outer support cage
- BIG BLUE large diameter cartridges available in all grades