Ftech-HF spun bonded cartridge filters utilise the very latest in high strength fibre production to create a large diameter core-free element.
Perfect for high flow applications, the high capacity, low pressure loss media is an ideal choice for a wide range of water and chemical processes.
It shows excellent performance in terms of life, disposal costs and overall cost effectiveness when compared to conventional cartridges.
For information and advice on any of our filter cartridges and inserts, please contact us.
- 100% Polypropylene or Nylon 6 throughout
- Materials meet US FDA Title 21
- WRAS listed and Reg 31 approved for use in UK potable water supplies (PP only)
- No resins, binders or anti-static agents
- True graded density for enhanced life
- Core-free design
- Free from resin binders
- High void volume
- Thermally bonded fibre matrix stops fibre migration
- One piece construction up to 1013mm (40”)
- Consistent and reliable performance and efficiency
- No resin binders - thermal bonding process stops media migration and ensures minimal extractables
- Identification imprinted on every cartridge
- Graded density structure for maximum dirt holding capacity
- Increased void volume giving high flow rates and low initial pressure losses
- Wide chemical compatibility, using 100% polypropylene or nylon media
- Range of ratings from 5 to 100μm+