FTECH-PORE THB are high flow pleated membrane filters, rated at 0.2µm absolute and are designed specifically for use in a wide range of aggressive gas and liquid applications.
Manufactured using PTFE membrane and a stainless steel core they exhibit high strength and excellent compatibility.
FTECH-PORE THB filters are more suited to aggressive processes than standard membrane cartridges owing to its excellent compatibility, low pressure drops and high flow rates.
If you would like any advice on the most suitable cartridge for your application, please contact one of our team.
- A naturally hydrophobic PTFE membrane rated at 0.2μm in liquids 0.01μm in gases
- Large diameter core for higher flow rates
- Polypropylene and stainless steel support
- Minimal fibre migration
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Validation by bacterial and aerosolised bacteriophage challenge
- All cartridges are thermally bonded and adhesive free.
- Each unit is pre-flushed with ultra-pure water and integrity tested before final assembly.
- Can be steam sterilised
- Meet current US FDA CFR Title 21 requirements
- Fully integrity testable by Water Intrusion, Bubble Point or Diffusion
- Flow test*1
- Modules are integrity tested during manufacture
- Very high flow rates and low pressure drops
- Validated*2 removal ratings for consistent and reliable performance
- Fully Integrity Testable - Water Intrusion, Bubble Point and Diffusional Flow values provided for all biological grade pore sizes*1
- Features naturally hydrophobic expanded PTFE membrane and Polypropylene/St.Steel hardware
- Thermal bonding process eliminates adhesives and ensures minimal extractables
- Identification mark on every cartridge