FTECH-PORE TT filters are constructed using fluoropolymers for the hardware and a PTFE membrane. This cartridge offers the very best in chemical compatibility.
They can be used in a wide range of applications including the filtration of solvents, corrosive gases and liquid processing applications and aggressive chemicals used in the pharmaceutical and electronics industries.
If you would like any further information on any of our filter inserts or cartridges, please contact us.
- A naturally hydrophobic PTFE membrane rated at 0.2μm in liquids and 0.01μm in gases
- FEP/PFA hardware
- Extremely low flush requirements in high purity applications
- Excellent chemical compatibility
- Low protein binding characteristics
- Materials meet the requirements of 21CFR Part 177 and current
- USP Plastics Class VI - 121ºC and ISO10993 equivalents
- Fully integrity testable by bubble point or diffusion flow test
- Operational temperature up to 150ºC
- All cartridges are thermally bonded and adhesive free. Each unit is pre flushed with ultra pure water and integrity tested before final assembly.
- They are available in a range of absolute pore sizes: 0.05μm, 0.10μm, 0.20μm, 0.45μm, 1.0μm
- Full Fluoropolymer construction results in a cartridge that withstands long term exposure to Ozonated water
- Validated*1 removal ratings for consistent and reliable performance
- Capable of high temperature operation for extended periods
- High chemical resistance to most solvents
- Very high resistance to most oxidising agents
- Resistance to virtually all acids and alkalies