They can be operated at high flow rates, therefore offer a compact solution for oil removal that reduces environmental impact from spent cartridges.
Produced WaterThe water released with oil and gas extractions is likely to contain both dissolved and dispersed hydrocarbons. FTECH-SS cartridges can be used as an end of pipe solution downstream of the primary oil removal process equipment. This will remove residual gas condensate and dissolved and dispersed oil from produced water, enabling it to be discharge directly into the sea or to a watercourse.
Displacement WaterWater used in down hole operations will be contaminated with hydrocarbons when displaced. The use of FTECH-SS cartridges will help meet target discharge levels.
Rig and Tanker Slop WaterInstallation ‘run-off’ water produced by operations such as washing and flushing and by rainfall will be contaminated by oil. Run-off water can be treated by FTECH-SS cartridges to ensure compliance with overboard discharge limits.
Well Test WaterWater extracted during well production testing will contain high levels of hydrocarbons. FTECH-SS cartridges can be used as a polishing step downstream of primary treatment to ensure discharge limits are met.
Pipeline Purge WaterFTECH-SS cartridges can be used to remove oil from water used to purge pipelines to enable discharging into the environment.
If you would like any information or advice on the most suitable cartridge for your application, please contact one of our team.
Features & Benefits:
- Large carbon surface area exhibits excellent chlorine reduction characteristics
- Graded density pre-filtration layer for effective sediment removal and protection of the carbon media
- All polymeric construction offers excellent chemical compatibility and stability in aqueous solutions
- Minimal carbon release when compared to conventional loose filled granular (GAC) style cartridges
- Identification embossed on every cartridge
- Construction eliminates fluidising, channelling or bypass
- Can be sanitised and steam sterilised