The IFC-6050 is an intelligent filter cart able to clean a wide range of oils at a flow rate of 10 L/min (600 L/hr).
Our built-in Hippo pots fitted onto the IFC-6050 can clean oil's down to an amazing 3 micron. Standard in-line filters mostly filter down to 10-20-micron efficiency. The most harmful contaminants in oil are sub 5-micron particles, and these are also the most abrasive.
The Hippo filters fitted are capable of removing harmful solid contaminants down to under 3 microns or ISO 14/9.
Perhaps you need on-site verification of cleanliness level. Practical quick connect fittings allow for an instant plug-in to the Particle Pal fuel cleanliness analyser, allowing real-time results in ISO/NAS/SAE in a matter of minutes.
Fitted with a Water monitor, the IFC6050 is ideal for applications where on-site filtration results require verification. It offers the user the opportunity to obtain real-time particle counts and water content in % saturation, plus it provides flow rates of up to 10 l/min (600 l/hr)
Always keeping cost in mind, the replacement filter cartridges are high capacity and inexpensive, keeping the expenditure of your consumables down.
Extensively specified into:
- Steel production
- Automotive industry
- Injection Moulding
- Plant Equipment Hire
Why not contact us to see how we can help you with your fuel and oil cleanliness.
- Offers a flow rate of 10 L/min (600 L/hr)
- Fitted with two super duty Hippo filter pots
- Uses standard 110 or 240 Vac mains electric
- The level of filtration is BS 5540/4, ISO 14/9 and the equivalent NAS 1638 class 5 is achieved.
- Removes water to below 0.05%
- PC9001 laser particle monitor fitted, LED display to ISO4406
- Moisture monitor fitted to display water content as % saturation
- High volume dirt holding capacity to deliver ISO cleanliness codes of 14/9 and the equivalent of NAS 1638 class 5
- Rugged frame with integral drip tray Suitable for most oils including kerosene, turbine oils and bioethanol
- A range of optional extras available, including particle counters, and flow meters
- Rugged design
- Compact footprint
- Easy to transport
- Low-cost replacement cartridges
- Various cartridge options depending on the levels of solids and moisture present
- Display particle counts in real time
- Display water content in real time
- By trending filtration results in real time, you will know when you oil is clean and when you can move onto the next machine
- Clean & dry oil ready for use when required
- Recover and re-use contaminated oils
- Low running costs
- Single-pass cleanliness
- Ideal for tank cleaning and oil recovery
- Various cartridge options depending on the level of solids and moisture levels present