Filter Housing Specifications
Fluid compatibility: Petroleum based fluids, High Water Content, Invert Emulsions, Water Glycols, Phosphate Esters, Skydrol.
Flow Rating: Up to 100 gpm (380L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
Max. Operating Pressure: 900 psi (60 bar)
Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
Bypass Setting: Cracking:40 psi (2.8 bar); Full Flow:80 psi (5.5 bar)
The K9 can be used in a wide range of industries, such as automotive manufacturing, machine tool, steel making, mobile vehicles, agriculture, power generation, pulp and paper and many more.
For element selection, please see the K Series section.
Elements available include;
KM10, KM25, KM60, KM150, KM260
The K9 filter housing is also available with the innovative GeoSeal®. This is a patented design from Schroeder providing a unique way to keep a filter’s performance at the level that it was supplied. This is done by the critical sealing arrangement between the GeoSeal® filter housing and its replacement element being shaped geometrically. To order the K9 with GeoSeal®, simply change the part code to GK9.
Please contact us if you would like any more information on any of our filters.
Features and Benefits:
- Extremely versatile multiple inlet and outlet ports; can be used alone or in series with another K9
- Top loading for easy access for element change-out
- Allows consolidation of inventoried replacement elements by using K-size elements
- Multiple inlet and outlet porting options reduce the need for additional adaptors on installation
- Can be fitted with test ports for oil sampling
- Small profile allows filter to be mounted in tight areas
- Various Dirt Alarm® options
- Meets HF4 automotive standard