Filter Housing Specifications
Fluid compatibility: Petroleum based fluids, High Water Content, Invert Emulsions, Water Glycols, Phosphate Esters, Skydrol.
Flow Rating: Up to 100 gpm (380L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
Max. Operating Pressure: 300 psi (20 bar)
Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
Bypass Setting: Cracking: 30 psi (2 bar); Full Flow: 51 psi (4 bar)
The KF3 can be used in a wide range of industries, including automotive manufacturing, steel making, mobile vehicles and many more.
The KF3 filter housing is also available with the innovative GeoSeal®. This is a patented design from Schroeder providing a unique way to keep a filter’s performance at the level that it was supplied. This is done by the critical sealing arrangement between the GeoSeal® filter housing and its replacement element being shaped geometrically. To order the KF3 with GeoSeal®, simply change the part code to GKF3.
Please contact one of our team if you would like any further information on any of our filters.
Features and Benefits:
- Meets HF4 automotive standard
- Offered in pipe, SAE straight thread, flange and ISO 228 porting
- Various Dirt Alarm® options
- Available with No-Element indicator
- Available with NPTF inlet and outlet female test ports
- Available with magnet inserts
- Available with housing drain plug
- Takes the standard “K” element in K,
- KK or 27K lengths
- Allows consolidation of inventoried replacement elements by using K-size elements
- WKF3 model for water service available
- Also available with DirtCatcher® elements