Filter Housing Specifications
- Fluid compatibility: Petroleum based fluids, High Water Content, Invert Emulsions, Water Glycols, Phosphate Esters, Skydrol.
- Flow Rating: Up to 100 gpm (380 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
- With 2’’ porting only: Up to 150 gpm (570 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
- Max. Operating Pressure: 3000 psi (210 bar)
- Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
- Bypass Setting: Cracking: 40 psi (2.8 bar) Full Flow: 61 psi (4.2 bar); Non-bypassing model has a blocked bypass.
The KF30 can be used in a variety of industries including mining technology, machine tool, waste water treatment, pulp & paper, mobile vehicles and many more.
The KF30 filter housing is also available with the innovative GeoSeal®. This is a patented design from Schroeder providing a unique way to keep a filter’s performance at the level that it was supplied. This is done by the critical sealing arrangement between the GeoSeal® filter housing and its replacement element being shaped geometrically. To order the KF30 with GeoSeal®, simply change the part code to GKF30.
- Can be installed in vertical or horizontal position
- Meets HF4 automotive standard
- Element change out from top minimizes oil spillage
- Offered in pipe, SAE straight thread, flanged and ISO 228 porting
- No-Element indicator option available
- Available with non-bypass option with high collapse element
- Integral inlet and outlet female test points option available
- Offered in conventional subplate porting
- Same day shipment model available in GeoSeal®
- Double and triple stacking of K-size elements can be replaced by single KK or 27K-size elements
If you would like any information or advice on any of our filters, please contact us.