Filter Housing Specifications
- Flow Rating: Up to 100 gpm (380 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids, With 2’’ porting only, up to 150 gpm (570 L/min) for 150 SUS 32 cSt fluids
- Max. Operating Pressure: 5000 psi (345 bar)
- Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
- Bypass Setting: Cracking: 40 psi (2.8 bar) Optional Cracking: 50 psi (3.5 bar)
- Full Flow: 61 psi (4.2 bar)
The KF50 can be used in a variety of industries such as automotive manufacturing, machine tool, mining, steel production, pulp and paper, agriculture, mobile vehicles, waste water treatment and many more.
The KF50 filter housing is also available with the innovative GeoSeal®. This is a patented design from Schroeder providing a unique way to keep a filter’s performance at the level that it was supplied. This is done by the critical sealing arrangement between the GeoSeal® filter housing and its replacement element being shaped geometrically. To order the KF50 with GeoSeal®, simply change the part code to GKF50.
Features & Benefits
- Meets HF4 automotive standard
- Vertical/Horizontal mounting versatility
- Element changeout from top minimizes oil spillage
- Offered in pipe, SAE straight thread, flanged and ISO 228 porting
- No-Element indicator available
- Available with non-bypss option with high collapse element
- Integral inlet and outlet female test points option available
- Offered in conventional subplate porting
- Double and triple stacking of K-size elements can be replaced by single KK or 27K-size elements
Please contact us for further information on any of our filter housings.