Filter Housing Specifications
- Flow Rating: Up to 100 gpm (380 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids, With 2’’ porting only, up to 150 gpm (570 L/min) for 150 SUS 32 cSt fluids
- Max. Operating Pressure: 5000 psi (345 bar)
- Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
- Bypass Setting: Cracking: 40 psi (2.8 bar) Optional Cracking: 50 psi (3.5 bar)
- Full Flow: 61 psi (4.2 bar)
The KF50 can be used in a variety of industries such as automotive manufacturing, machine tool, mining, steel production, pulp and paper, agriculture, mobile vehicles, waste water treatment and many more.
For element selection, please see the K Series section. Elements available include;
K3, K10, K25
KZ1, KZ3, KZ5, KZ10, KZ25
KM10, KM25, KM60, KM150, KM260
KZX1, KZX3, KZX5, KZX10, KZX25
The KF50 filter housing is also available with the innovative GeoSeal®. This is a patented design from Schroeder providing a unique way to keep a filter’s performance at the level that it was supplied. This is done by the critical sealing arrangement between the GeoSeal® filter housing and its replacement element being shaped geometrically. To order the KF50 with GeoSeal®, simply change the part code to GKF50.
Features & Benefits
- Meets HF4 automotive standard
- Vertical/Horizontal mounting versatility
- Element changeout from top minimizes oil spillage
- Offered in pipe, SAE straight thread, flanged and ISO 228 porting
- No-Element indicator available
- Available with non-bypss option with high collapse element
- Integral inlet and outlet female test points option available
- Offered in conventional subplate porting
- Double and triple stacking of K-size elements can be replaced by single KK or 27K-size elements
Please contact us for further information on any of our filter housings.