Filter Housing Specifications
Flow Rating: Up to 100 gpm (380 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids for P24, S24, F24 and B24 porting, Up to 120 gpm (455 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids for P32, S32 and B32 porting
Max. Operating Pressure: 300 psi (20 bar)
Min. Yield Pressure: 1000 psi (70 bar), per NFPA T2.6.1
Rated Fatigue Pressure: 300 psi (20 bar), per NFPA T2.6.1-2005
Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
Bypass Setting: Cracking: 30 psi (2 bar), Full Flow: 68 psi (4.7 bar)
Weight of KL3-18LC: 20.00 lbs. (9.1 kg)
Weight of KL3-1K: 14.75 lbs. (6.7 kg)
Weight of KL3-2K: 18.50 lbs. (8.4 kg)
Weight of KL3-3K: 22.75 lbs. (10.3 kg)
The KL3 can be used in a variety of industries including automotive manufacturing, machine tool, mining, mobile vehicles and many more.
For more information on some of the elements available for the KF5 housing, please see the K Series Section.
Elements available include:
KM10, KM25, KM60, KM150, KM260
The KL3 filter housing is also available with the innovative GeoSeal®. This is a patented design from Schroeder providing a unique way to keep a filter’s performance at the level that it was supplied. This is done by the critical sealing arrangement between the GeoSeal® filter housing and its replacement element being shaped geometrically. To order the KL3 with GeoSeal®, simply change the part code to GKL3.
If you would like any information or advice on any of our filters, please contact us.
Features and Benefits
- Threaded bowl allows for easier removal and facilitates element changes
- Available with 18LC and K-size elements
- Available with 11⁄2" and 2" porting
- Offered in pipe, SAE straight thread, ISO 228, and flange porting
- Various Dirt Alarm® options
- Available with NPTF inlet and outlet female test ports
- Available with housing drain plug
- Water Service option available - WKL3