Filter Housing Specifications
Flow Rating: Up to 200 gpm (760 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
Max. Operating Pressure: 5000 psi (345 bar)
Min. Yield Pressure: 15,000 psi (1035 bar), per NFPA T2.6.1
Rated Fatigue Pressure: 3500 psi (240 bar), per NFPA T2.6.1-2005
Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
Bypass Setting: Cracking: 40 psi (2.8 bar), Optional Cracking: 50 psi (3.5 bar), Full Flow: 61 psi (4.2 bar), Non-bypassing model has a blocked bypass.
Weight of MKF50-2K: 214.0 lbs. (97.3 kg)
The MKF50 can be used in a variety of industries including mining, steel making, mobile vehicles, waste water treatment, power generation and many more.
For more information on some of the elements available for the MKF50 housing, please see the K Series section.
The MKF50 filter housing is also available with the innovative GeoSeal®. This is a patented design from Schroeder providing a unique way to keep a filter’s performance at the level that it was supplied. This is done by the critical sealing arrangement between the GeoSeal® filter housing and its replacement element being shaped geometrically. To order the MKF50 with GeoSeal®, simply change the part code to GMKF50.
If you would like any information or advice on any of our filters, please contact us.
Features and Benefits
- Base-ported high pressure dual filter manifold mounted
- Meets HF4 automotive standard
- Element changeout from top minimizes oil spillage
- Offered in pipe porting (contact factory for other porting options)
- No-Element indicator option available
- Available with non-bypass option with high collapse element
- Integral inlet and outlet female test points option available
- Double and triple stacking of K-size elements can be replaced by single KK or 27K-size elements