The NDU-2NX is a portable oil dehydration filter cart capable of rapidly removing both free and entrained water to under 100ppm with flow rates up to 25 l/min (1,500 L/hr).
For an increased capacity mobile unit see our NDU-3NX model.
By utilising Filtasorb2® or 1-micron absolute rated elements, the NDU-2NX offers flexibility for oil dehydration and clean-up, it has a double length filter housing for increased flow rate and water absorption capabilities.
Should on-site verification of cleanliness and water content levels be required, practical Quick Connect fittings allow for instant connection to the Particle Pal allowing real-time results in ISO/NAS/SAE in a matter of minutes.
Filtertechnik's NDU-NX range of oil dehydration units is perfect for returning oil contaminated with water back to health cost efficiently.
Extensively specified into:
- The Automotive industry
- Plant Equipment Hire
- Steel production
- Transformer Oils
- Injection Moulding
- Gearbox oils
NDU-1NX: 15L/min (900L/hr)
NDU-2NX: 25L/min (1,500L/hr)
NDU-3NX: 50L/min (3,000 L/hr)
NDU-4NX: 100L/min (6,000 L/hr)
- Flow rate rates of up to 25 l/min (1,500 l/hr)
- High-performance Filtasorb2 inserts to achieve 100ppm or better
- A High volume dirt holding capacity to deliver ISO cleanliness codes of 18/16/13
- Rugged frame with integral drip tray All-terrain castor wheels for ease of Manoeuvre
- Lightweight and portable, perfect for mobile and basement tank access
- Uses standard 110 V or 240 V mains electric
- Rapidly removes both free and entrained water from oil
- Low-cost replacement Filtasorb2 filter cells
- Small footprint and easy to transport
- Single-pass cleanliness