Filter Housing Specifications
- Fluid compatibility: Petroleum based fluids, High Water Content, Invert Emulsions, Water Glycols, Phosphate Esters, Skydrol.
- Flow Rating: Up to 30 gpm (115 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
- Max. Operating Pressure: 6000 psi (415 bar)
- Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
- Bypass Setting: Cracking 40 psi (2.8 bar)
The RF60 can be used in a variety of industries including mining, agriculture, steel making, mobile vehicles, construction and many more.
For element selection, please see the 8" section. Elements available include;
8R3, 8R10, 8R25
8RZ1, 8RZ3, 8RZ5, 8RZ10, 8RZ25
- Offered in pipe, SAE straight thread, flanged and ISO 228 porting
- Available with non-bypass option with high collapse element
- Standard drain plug in bowl for easy servicing
- Various dirt alarm options available
If you would like any information or advice on any of our filters, please contact us.