Filter Housing Specifications
Fluid compatibility: Petroleum based fluids, High Water Content, Invert Emulsions, Water Glycols, Phosphate Esters, Skydrol.
Flow Rating: Up to 25 gpm (100 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
Max. Operating Pressure: 1400 psi (100 bar)
Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
Bypass Setting: Cracking: 40 psi (2.8 bar) Full Flow: 55 psi (3.8 bar)
The SRLT is ideal for a wide range of industries including automotive manufacturing, machine tool, steel making, mobile vehicles and many more.
For element selection, please see the 6" section. Elements available include;
If you would like any information or advice on any of our filters, please contact us.
Features and Benefits:
- Smaller, compact version of the RLT
- Quick and easy cartridge element changeouts
- Lightweight at 3 pounds
- Offered in pipe, SAE straight thread and ISO 228 porting
- Available with NPTF inlet and outlet female test ports
- Various Dirt Alarm® options