Filter Housing Specifications
Flow Rating: Up to 30 gpm (120 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
Max. Operating Pressure: 300 psi (20 bar)
Min. Yield Pressure: 1200 psi (80 bar), per NFPA T2.6.1
Rated Fatigue Pressure: 270 psi (19 bar), per NFPA T2.6.1-2005
Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
Bypass Setting: Cracking: 30 psi (2 bar) Full Flow: 51 psi (4 bar)
Weight of TF1-1A: 5.1 lbs. (2.3 kg)
The TF1 can be used in a variety of industries including automotive manufacturing, machine tool, railroad, steel making, pulp & paper, agriculture, mobile vehicles and many more.
For more information on some of the elements available for the TF1 housing, please see the A Series Section.
If you would like any information or advice on any of our filters, please contact us.
Features and Benefits
- Offered in pipe, SAE straight thread, flange and ISO 228 porting
- Various Dirt Alarm® options
- Available with No-Element indicator
- Available with NPTF inlet and outlet female test ports
- Available with magnet inserts
- Available with housing drain plug