Filter Housing Specifications
Fluid compatibility: Petroleum based fluids, High Water Content, Invert Emulsions, Water Glycols, Phosphate Esters, Skydrol.
Flow Rating: Up to 40 gpm (150 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
Max. Operating Pressure: 5000 psi (345 bar)
Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
Bypass Setting: Cracking 40 psi (2.8 bar) Full Flow 69 psi (4.8 bar); Non-bypassing model has a blocked bypass.
The TF50 can be used in a variety of industries including automotive manufacturing, machine tool, mining, steel making, mobile vehicles and many more.
Elements available include:
If you would like any information or advice on any of our filters, please contact us.
Features & Benefits:
- Can be installed in vertical or horizontal position
- Element change out from top minimizes oil spillage
- Offered in pipe, SAE straight thread, flanged and ISO 228 porting
- Available with non-bypass option with high collapse element
- Integral inlet and outlet female test points option available
- Offered in conventional Subplate porting