Schroeder Industries has adapted some of their standard hydraulic filter models for water filtration. By treating the components and using M Media (stainless steel mesh) they are able to offer a line of filters designed to remove solid contaminant from water.
Filter Housing Specifications
Flow Rating: Up to 120 gpm (455 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
Max. Operating Pressure: 300 psi (20 bar)
Min. Yield Pressure: 1000 psi (70 bar)
Rated Fatigue Pressure: 250 psi (17 bar), per NFPA T2.6.1-2005
Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
Bypass Setting: Cracking 30 psi (2.1 bar), Full Flow 60 psi (4.1 bar)
The WLF1 can be used in a variety of industries including automotive manufacturing, machine tool, mining, power generation, steel making, pulp & paper, agriculture, mobile vehicles and many more.
If you would like any information or advice on any of our filters, please contact us.
Features and Benefits
- Offered in pipe, SAE straight thread and ISO 228 porting
- Available in 18" element lengths only
- Various Dirt Alarm® options
- Available with NPTF inlet and outlet female test ports
- Available with 2" porting with “K” size element
- Available with housing drain plug