Schroeder Industries has adapted some of their standard hydraulic filter models for water filtration. By treating the components and using M Media (stainless steel mesh) they are able to offer a line of filters designed to remove solid contaminant from water.
Filter Housing Specifications
Flow Rating: Up to 300 gpm (1135 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluidsMax. Operating Pressure: 500 psi (35 bar)Min. Yield Pressure: 2500 psi (172 bar), per NFPA T2.6.1-R1-2005Rated Fatigue Pressure: Contact UsTemp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)Bypass Setting: Cracking For WQF5: 40 psi (2.8 bar), Full Flow 55 psi (3.8 bar)
Elements available include; 39QM25V, 39QM60V, 39QM150
If you would like any information or advice on any of our filters, please contact us.
Features and Benefits
- Element change out from the top minimizes oil spillage
- Available with optional core assembly to accommodate coreless elements
- Offered with 39" lengths with standard Viton® seals
- Offered in pipe, SAE straight thread, and flange porting
- Integral inlet and outlet test points are standard in all models
- Various Dirt Alarm® options