Schroeder Industries has adapted some of their standard hydraulic filter models for water filtration. By treating the components and using M Media (stainless steel mesh) they are able to offer a line of filters designed to remove solid contaminant from water.
Filter Housing Specifications
Flow Rating: Up to 500 gpm (1900 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
Max. Operating Pressure: 1500 psi (100 bar)
Min. Yield Pressure: 4900 psi (340 bar)
Rated Fatigue Pressure: 800 psi (55 bar), per NFPA T2.6.1-R1-2005
Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
Bypass Setting: Cracking 30 psi (2 bar), Full Flow 55 psi (4 bar)
Elements available include:
If you would like any information or advice on any of our filters, please contact us.
Features and Benefits
- In-line version also available
- Element change out from the top minimizes oil spillage
- Offered in pipe, SAE straight thread, and flange porting
- Integral inlet and outlet test points are standard on all models
- Various Dirt Alarm® options