The 61 SERIES multi cartridge housing is available with 3, 5, 10, 15 and 19 element stacks up to 40” long.
The top opening style is equipped with a Cast Vee clamp as standard for pressures ranging from 6 - 10 bar.g.
These housings are widely used where low capital cost is of prime importance. Being floor mounted and therefore free standing, these housings will suit most pre-filtration applications.
Bolted closures are an option available for all models. The 61 SERIES will accept either standard Double Open End or Single Open End cartridges. This includes the full range of Filtertechnik and industry standard cartridges ranging from 0.1 to 500μm with nominal lengths of 10, 20, 30 and 40”.
Accessories available include pressure gauge and vent valve kits, drain valves and bolt down plates.
- High security bolted closure suitable for hazardous applications
- Dual purpose head accepts SOE code 3 and DOE cartridges
- SOE code 7 and code B adaptors available
- Offered with a wide range of connection sizes and types
- Available for a range of cartridge lengths
- PED and ATEX Compliant
- Full traceability on all parts, material certification packs available
- Rated at 10 bar and full vacuum in liquids
- Rated at 9 bar and full vacuum in gases
- Integral vent, clean and dirty drain sockets to aid efficient filter changeout
- Universal cup enables choice of plug in (Code 3, Code 8 and Code A) or DOE cartridge styles in the same housing
- Every housing is etched with a unique serial number for full traceability
- Available in 316L Stainless Steel
- Full housing customisation service available
- Internally and externally electropolished as standard