SFC-3000-PC9001 : Intelligent portable filtration system with particle counter 18 or 45l/min (1,080 OR 2,700L/HR)
All of the heavy duty filtration capabilities, more intelligence.
The SFC-3000-PC9001 Portable filtration system is a compact, self-contained filtration unit which has all of the features of the SFC-3000 but with the added benefit of a fitted PC9001 laser particle counter. It is ideal for applications where on-site filtration results require verification.
The SFC-3000-PC9001 gives real flexibility while at the same time offering the user real-time particle counts and water content in % saturation.
Fitted with the same dual-filter design and equipped with high efficiency and high capacity filter elements which are capable of removing particulate contaminants conveniently and economically. Available in either 9” or 14”, it boasts a large dirt holding capacity and the option of staged filtration, on top of this it offers a flow rate of 18 or 45L/min alongside flexible filter element selection to obtain a cleanliness level down to ISO cleanliness code 14/12/9-13/11/8.
For use in many industries including steel production, machine tools, automotive,
Typical applications for the SFC-3000-PC9001 filtration unit include
- For filtering fluid in a hydraulic reservoir periodically as a supplement to continuous filtration system filters.
- To clean-up your hydraulic system before restarting following a component failure.
- Providing clean fluid when re-filling and adding fluid to the system reservoir.
- To reclaim contaminated fluid.
- Pre-filling and cleaning up hydraulic systems on new or re-built machinery and equipment.
- For offline contamination of hydraulic systems.
- To empty waste fluid quickly.
Extensive Range of Filter Consumables Available:
- Schroeder 9VZ1, 9” Absolute Filter Element, 1µm Filtertechnik
- FTB-xx, Absolute Filter Element, available from 3µm to 25µm (9” only)
- Schroeder 14VZ, 14” Absolute Filter Element, available from 1µm to 25µm
- Schroeder 9VM150/14VM150, Re-cleanable Filter Element, 150µm
- Schroeder 9VW/14VW, Water Removal Element
The health of your oils and fuels is paramount to us. Get in touch to see how the SFC-3000-PC9001 can help.
- Flow rate options of 18 or 45l/min
- Two RLT housings fitted offering the possibility of staged filtration
- A range of element micron ratings available
- Multiple power supply options available
- Equipped with a PC9001 laser particle monitor, LED display to ISO4406
- Off-line contamination control
- High volume dirt holding to deliver ISO cleanliness codes of 14/12/9 - 13/11/8
- Clean up oil to <1-micron absolute
- Rugged frame with integral drip tray
- Display particle counts in real time
- Small footprint
- Easy to transport
- Increased dirt holding capacity
- Staged filtration possibilities to reduce element change out
- Flexible filter element selection – water removal option available
- Low-cost replacement cartridges
- Easy element changeover
- Perfect for replenishing systems with filtered oil, end of production line flushing and emptying waste oil quickly
- By trending filtration results in real time, you will know when you oil is clean and when you can move onto the next machine.
- Clean and dry oil ready for use with required
- Recover and re-use contaminated oils