415 VAC, 3 phase, 50 HZ, 3P + N + E (16A) power.
- Powder-coated mild steel skid frame with forklift channels.
- Self priming centrifugal pump delivering 200 L/min @ 2.5 bar down to 120 L/min @ 3 bar.
- Single-stage filtration utilising a 4-cell bag housing.
- Differential pressure switch for blocked filter indication.
- Electrical panel with isolator, inverter drive, push-button start-stop control, e-stop and LED fault indication.
- 2" pipework throughout with ball valve isolation on the inlet and outlet. 2" BSP (F) connections.
This unit uses a centrifugal pump so is suited for use on low viscosity fluids such as diesel or water/glycol emulsions. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your application in more detail.
Approximate dimensions: 1000mm (W) x 1500mm (L) x 2000mm (H)
Condition: The unit is brand new and has never been used.
Reason for clearance: Cancelled order.
Clearance price: £6,500 (RRP: £11,500) [SOLD]