Portable oil polishing units for the removal of water and solid particulate.
The SFC-3000-Air 316S/S ATEX portable filtration unit is a compact, self-contained filtration system, equipped with high efficiency, high capacity filter elements capable of removing particulate contaminants and/or water quickly, conveniently and economically. It is designed for on-site preventative maintenance and is fitted with two standpipes and hoses for efficient fluid transfer. The suction standpipe is fitted with a strainer to trap any large contaminants and protect the pump.
- Air operated for Atex zone 2
- Flowrate 78 l/min pump
- Max discharge pressure 8 bar
- Max air pressure 8 bar
- Dual filtration with a selection of elements in micron sizes: 260,160,25,10,5,3,1 and water removal.
- Filtering the fluid in a hydraulic reservoir periodically as a supplement to continuous filtration by system filters.
- Cleaning up your hydraulic system before restarting the system following component failure.
- Providing clean fluid when re-filling and adding fluid to the system reservoir.
- Reclaiming contaminated fluid.
- Pre-filling and cleaning up hydraulic systems on new or re-built machinery and equipment.
- Off-line contamination of hydraulic systems.
- Emptying waste fluid quickly.
- Freephone0800 0087 456
- Phone+44 (0) 115 9003 600