All polypropylene FTECH-PORE PPG filters are designed as effective prefilters to membrane filters and as final polishing filters.
They are suitable for many liquid processing applications and can also be used for particulate control in air and gases.
Manufactured using 100% polypropylene media, drainage layers and hardware, the Ftech-Pore PPG pleated depth cartridge offers excellent chemical compatibility across a wide range of liquid processing applications
The thermally bonded construction ensures minimal extractables and its high filtration efficiency makes it perfect for use in many chemical & water treatment processes.
Please contact us for more information on the best cartridges and inserts for you.
- 100% polypropylene construction
- Absolute removal ratings Beta ratio 1000
- No fibre migration
- Modular construction
- Standard and Junior configurations
- Materials meet US FDA Title 21 and USP Class VI requirements
- Absolute removal ratings for consistent and reliable performance
- Pleated depth media for maximum dirt holding capacity
- High surface area giving high flow rates and low initial pressure losses
- Wide chemical compatibility using 100% polypropylene to meet FDA requirements
- Range of Absolute ratings from 0.5 to 40μm
- Thermal bonding process eliminates adhesives and ensures minimal extractables
- Identification mark on every cartridge