F-TECH TT Capsules are particularly suitable for use in more aggressive gas and liquid processing applications.
They are constructed from a naturally hydrophobic PTFE membrane and have an all fluoropolymer shell.
These capsules are the ideal choice for systems requiring excellent compatibility and are available in a range of lengths and with absolute ratings of 0.1 - 1.0 µm.
For further advice on the most suitable solution for your application, please contact one of our team.
- 100% Fluoropolymer construction
- Naturally hydrophobic PTFE membrane
- Capsules available in a range of lengths and inlet/outlet configurations
- Minimal fibre migration
- Wide chemical compatibility
- All capsules are thermally bonded and adhesive free
- Each unit is pre-flushed with ultra-pure water
- User integrity testable by bubble point
- All capsules are integrity tested and pressure tested during manufacture
- In-line design
- Available in a wide range of absolute rated pore sizes - 0.05μm, 0.10μm, 0.20μm, 0.45μm, 1.0μm
- Suitable for most sanitisation regimes including steaming, autoclaving, hot water flush and all common sanitising agents.
- Excellent chemical resistance offering wide process capability and compatibility
- Integral filter and housing minimizes operator exposure and maximizes uptime by allowing faster change-outs
- Capsules integrity tested during manufacturing to help ensure trouble free use
- Different connection and vent options can be supplied