Hippo Twin Filter
The Hippo twin filter simultaneously remove both water and solid contaminants from a wide range of oils.
Utilising cellulose, EDM or polypropylene elements, these systems provide unparalleled filtration capacity which assists to reduce maintenance, keep fuel or oils clean and prolong equipment life.
The dual Hippo Filter can remove particulate contamination & water from the following:
- Mineral based oils
- Heating oils
- Kerosene oils
- Turbine oils
- Water based fluids
For information on the full Hippo Filter range please click here, or alternatively contact one of our experts who will be happy to discuss your individual specification.
Call us on 0800 0087 456 today and quote code: FTP180-2
- Two high performance Hippo filters mounted to a nylon manifold block
- Inlet and outlet ports on nylon manifold block
- Low cost, tidy solution to final drying and polishing
- Flow range: 1-10 L/min (dependent upon fluid viscosity and filter cartridge option)
- Temperature: 120°C maximum
- Connections: 3/8” BSP (F) or 1/2 BSP (F)
- Able to remove both water (depend upon cartridge selection) and solid particulate contamination from a wide range of oils
- 10 L/M Maximum flow rate (depending on fluid viscosity)
- Light weight and easily transportable
- Filtration range: Down to 2.8 micron nominal
- Mounted on a sturdy frame