Filter Housing Specifications:
Flow Rating: Up to 500 gpm (1900 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
Max. Operating Pressure: 1500 psi (100 bar)
Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
Bypass Setting: Cracking: 30 psi (2 bar)
Full Flow: 55 psi (4 bar)
The QLF base-ported filter is perfect for a wide range of industries including autmotive manufacturing, machine tool, steel making, mining technology, power generation, pulp & paper, mobile vehicles and many more.
If you would like any information or advice on any of our filters, please contact one of our team.
- In-line version also available
- Element change out from the top minimizes oil spillage
- Available with optional core assembly to accommodate coreless elements
- Offered with standard Q, QPML deep-pleated and QCLQF coreless elements in 16" and 39" lengths with Viton® seals as standard
- Offered in pipe, SAE straight thread, and flange porting
- Integral inlet and outlet test points are standard on all models
- WQLF15 model for water service also available
- Various Dirt Alarm® options