Filter Housing Specifications
Flow Rating: Up to 70 gpm (265 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids for P20, S20, & B20 porting, up to 50 gpm (190 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids for P16, S16, F16, F20 & B16 porting
Max. Operating Pressure: 1000 psi (69 bar)
Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
Bypass Setting: Cracking: 40 psi (2.8 bar) for all porting
The RLT is perfect for a wide range of industries including autmotive manufacturing, machine tool, steel making, pulp & paper, agriculture, mobile vehicles and many more.
For more information on some of the elements available for the RLT housing, please see the 9" and 14" Sections.
Elements available include;
9V3, 9V10 / 14V3, 14V10
9VZ1, 9VZ3, 9VZ5, 9VZ10, 9VZ25 / 14VZ1, 14VZ3, 14VZ5, 14VZ10, 14VZ25
9VW / 14VW
If you would like any information or advice on any of our filters, please contact us.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable, compact design
- Quick and easy cartridge element changeouts
- Available in 9" and 14" element lengths
- Lightweight at 8 pounds
- Offered in pipe, SAE straight thread, flange and ISO 228 porting
- Available with NPTF inlet and outlet female test ports
- WRLT model for water service also available