ICF In-Line Bulk Fuel Coalescing Filter
- Patent-pending, three-phase, particulate and fuel/water separation media technology.
- A revolutionary element designed for the highest single-pass water and particulate removal efficiencies in today's ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD) fluids.
- Protects expensive Tier III and Tier IV engine components against failures caused by particulate and water transferred from bulk fuel tanks to the vehicle.
- Allows users to achieve or exceed the particulate and water removal specifications of the injection system OEMS
- Shroeder Anti-Static Pleat® Media (ASP) is standard for all coalescing elements.
- Pressure bypass indicator setting at 36psi, with bypass valve cracking at 40psi, allows for early indication before bypass of filter for advanced maintenance notice.
- In applications >32oF (0oC) complete automation is achievable with a fail-safe auto-drain feature using a remote 5-gallon (18L) or 20-gallon (75L) sump with alarm and auto shutdown.